On 1/17/2010 8:05 PM, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/17/2010 5:04:04 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
pnstenqu...@comcast.net writes:
All good things, and  most are being done and will accelerate. But don't
crush commerce, because a  third-world lifestyle is only one big downturn
away.
Paul

Paul, for the 12-19 million or more  unemployed, it's already there.

Going green could actually create tons of  jobs. It's not an either or
situation.

I hate to keep pointing this out, but there's no more proof of this than there is in the existence of unicorns, and plenty to the contrary. This is just something that keeps being repeated over and over as saying it will make it true.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}