Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>

Subject: Re: OT - how to guarantee you luggage won't be lost

On Jan 20, 2010, at 2:17 AM, David Mann wrote:

On Jan 20, 2010, at 8:38 AM, P N Stenquist wrote:

Folks hang their laundry on clothes lines to dry.

It strikes me as odd that someone would find that unusual.

We're not even allowed to do it in my community. I guess some consider it an eyesore. But nothing smells as good as laundry that dried outdoors on a breezy summer day. And of course it reminds me of my childhood in the fifties, when everyone here dried their laundry outdoors.

Ditto......

Paul
Dave