On Feb 8, 2010, at 10:11 AM, David J Brooks wrote:

Looked at the first dozen or so. They look decently exposed and lit.

Good job. Finding the right settings on a new camera is fun, right.,:-)

I agree. My eyes sort of glazed over after a while and I went on to a couple of other pesos.

When I came back the slide show had skipped on to, I assume, Hud. It looks as if the camera had an easier time finding focus on the stripes on the shirt than on the kid's eyes. They almost all seem to be just slightly out of focus, though the eyes on the duck hat seem to be razor sharp.