On 25/02/2010, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:

> If I'm right, depreciation is low enough that I'll be able to sell the
> Sony without taking much of a loss. If I'm wrong, I'll have a
> full-frame camera that much sooner.

I'd venture to guess that you'll have the Sony a lot longer than you
expect, not that that's a bad thing. It's just sad that you (and so
many others in a similar boat) can't just buy the Pentax body that
should be. Oh wait, that's right, there's a $10k 645 coming, doh!

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours