I've shot a lot of interiors for real estate companies using my Pentax
digitals. You don't want to use a fisheye, unless you're up for a lot of post
work.

The DA 12-24/4 is an excellent choice. At 12mm, the distortion is quite
manageable, and the lens is very sharp at 5.6. You'll want to shoot of a tripod
anyway, so you can stop down to f8 or f11. Here's a link to a pic shot with the
12-24 and followed up with a bit of perspective correction in PhotoShop, using
the transform tool:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4003362&size=lg

Another solution I've employed is shooting two vertical frames with the DA*
16-50/2.8 at 16mm and marrying them in PhotoShop or PT Gui. This gives you a
very wide angle view and minimal distortion. I usually shoot those at f13 for
interiors. Off a tripod of course. Here's a link to one shot done that way:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9074706&size=lg

Both are good solutions, and both lenses are excellent for other uses as well.

Paul