On Feb 26, 2010, at 11:28 AM, Charles Robinson wrote:

On Feb 26, 2010, at 6:53, paul stenquist wrote:

The second shot shown here is comprised of three vertical frames shot with the DA*16-50. Stitching them in PhotoShop is a couple of minutes work with the align and blend tools in CS4. It's equally easy with PT Gui.

Sounds like you do it manually in CS4. Have you ever used (and what do you think of if you did) the automated "photomerge" feature in CS4 to have it do all of the heavy lifting for you?

I don't do it manually. I put the two photos on different layers, then I go to Edit/auto align layers, and edit/auto/blend layers. Haven't seen "photo merge." Where is it?
Paul
-Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com