On 2/26/2010 5:09 AM, eckinator wrote:
2010/2/26 P. J. Alling<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>:
Never work, in America we only have the right to arm bears.
yeah... seeing that the right to USE them is probably not written down
in the constitution why not amend it to say non-functional arms? ]=)

That defeats the purpose. But I tend to believe that reality is more important than appearances. The right to bear arms stems from the fundamental right to self defense. For your arms to be non functional defeats their purpose.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}