Could I just do a mini-rant here and ask why people are so afraid to
name their price these days? I, for one, can't be the Buyer and the
Seller too.
The seller should set a price (which could/should drop over time if
there are no takers) and the buyer decides if he wants it at that
price or not. If the seller wants an auction, put it on an auction
site, I say. The ONLY reason taking "offers" might make sense is if
there is no way to determine the value for something (rare, so few
ever offered, for instance).

IMHO.YMMV.

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

--
Gone digital? I'm always looking for old Pentax film cameras and
lenses to fit Pentax, (either K-mount or M42 screwmount). Also have a