It can be problem with broken index files.
Whatever is file type / extension.

I like Mozilla/Netscape , because they store e-mails as simple text files, messages concatenated.

All extra information, except some flags, is stored in additional index files.

Just move away these files (to some temp dir), and Netscape will rebuild indexes again.

Gasha

mike wilson wrote: