Miserere wrote:
On 7 April 2010 10:51, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
OK, the 2010 PDML book is in the can, as they say. It's uploading to
Blurb as I write this (should be done in about an hour).

It'll take about two weeks for me to get a copy to inspect. If it
looks good, or if there are only minor adjustments that need to be
made, it will become available to the general public at that point.

Thanks for the update, Mark! After thoroughly enjoying last year's
book over the past couple of weeks, I'm really looking forward to this
year's, especially if it's new, better, and improved.

Can I come over for a sneak peak once you get the proof?  :-)

 --M.

Hey! No fair! You should be forced to wait for the post like the rest of us. :-)

-bmw