ann sanfedele wrote:
hehe _
I typed in my name then took it out and signed in those two places...
but there is at least two other places where I typed it. It was helpful for Christine to send both a .doc and a pdf as I only have a pdf reader. and the doc, amazingly, was downward compatable with my ancient MS WORD 97 - since my handwriting is virtually unreadable, I was very happy to be able to type in
the drivvel :-)

ann

I did the same. And even more amazingly, Ann, the doc was openable in the freeware OpenOffice.app on my Mac. Kudos to the gallery for apparently using ancient s/w.

I came up with some of my own drivel, unaided by algorithms or Bob. And I actually had fun doing so, despite my earlier misgivings. I'm hoping that these Artist's Statements get collected somewhere later so we can read each other's and enjoy. :-)

-bmw