Den 12. apr. 2010 kl. 13.26 skrev Rob Studdert:

> On 12/04/2010, DagT <li...@thrane.name> wrote:
>> http://www.thrane.name/page3/page7/files/page7-1000-full.html
>
> That's a really interesting image, the stillness/sharpness of the
> foreground really heavily contrasts with the action and spray of the
> bike through the water, nice.
>
> Now a question of interest from the perspective of a photographer; was
> it a planned image or more of an opportunistic grab, in other words
> did you have the concept of the shot planned?

Thanks all of you!

To try to answer the questions I think I have to say, "yes, both".  I was
watching the kids and saw that they started going through the puddles on their
bikes (as boys often do) so I started to wonder if it could be a picture. Then
I started planning how the picture should be. I think I tried about 20 shots.
This turned out to be the cleanest composition (it is not cropped).

I do a lot of pictures this way. Just observe and think, then I get an idea,
and sometimes the idea works. It makes looking after the kids more fun too,
even when they don´t notice if I´m there or not .-)

DagT
http://www.thrane.name