So yesterday I made an attempt to see if we could offer the book with
standard and premium paper at the same time. As you probably know, it
didn't work so I switched back to standard paper. I discovered this
morning that the URL for the PDML book on the Blurb site has changed!
I'm guessing this is related to changing the paper type, though I
can't be sure.

Anyway, if you gave out the Blurb URL for the book before yesterday
it's no longer valid (it'll take you to the Blurb home page). So in
the future, please just give out my URL www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook
At least I have control over that page and I can fix the link to Blurb
if it changes again. Annoying, but if I'd *printed* any promotional
material with the old URL on it I'd be *really* furious!