My job has nothing to do with supporting users running PC's.  The fact
that 99% of the business world runs on PC's and not Macs is
significant. And I'm sure that if I wanted to use a Mac to do a lot of
the things I use a PC for in the business world, I'd find similar
issues, possibly one's that are unresolvable because a Mac would not
be supported or not supported yet, unless running as a Windows PC.

I also suspect that if Macs had become the defacto industry standard
as opposed to Windows-based platforms, that Apple would like
Microsoft.

Again, I'm not saying anything bad about Macs, but so many people I
know who are basically computer illiterate make statements like 'Macs
are better than PC's'.

Again, I simply don't buy the hype.

Tom C. (nor am I in race to prove or disprove anything)

.