On 4/30/2010 1:14 PM, William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "P. J. Alling"
Subject: Re: Introduction

On 4/30/2010 11:40 AM, William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "P. J. Alling"
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:51 AM

On 4/30/2010 9:03 AM, William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms" Subject: Re: Introduction

There's always the PDML PUG ...

Technically, it's just the PUG.

That may be technically true, but if you just Google PUG you end up with a lot of pictures of small yappy dogs...

1) That is a Google issue.
2) Pugs are not yappy dogs.

William Robb

It's a disambiguation issue.

Whatever. It doesn't change the name of the gallery

No it doesn't but entering PDML PUG gets you what you want.

On a side note, I just tried inputting PUG into Google, and now our PUG, (not the dog), is third on the list, which it never was before. If I could only figure out how to cash in on our new found fame.

Personal experience says they are.

I've only known perhaps 4 dozen of them from the show circuit.
YMMV from mine.

William Robb

I would assume show dogs are calmer than average. Otherwise they'd be a PITA to show, I know I'd never wish my current Cocker on any show venue.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}