On 5/1/2010 5:28 AM, Bob W wrote:
It's happening everywhere.  I was one of the fortunate few
not to be called to a meeting yesterday.

You could start a new career as Bob the gentleman burglar,
only targetting the robber barons who are running the country
these days.
They wouldn't miss the odd Ferrari or shooting lodge in Scotland.

There's a big movement afoot in education to outsource the IT
maintenance provision.  It would mean working with teachers
but you would be able to fleece them for years before they caught on.
I've considered that, but they will be outsourcing it to the big boys, not
to one man and his dog.

Make the dog your vice president, and build a corporate structure that's visible on the internet. Then underbid.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}