On 2010-05-03 14:01 , Jeffery Smith wrote:
I have a similar problem, except that every time mobile.me synchronizes, I get
a popup asking me to input the username and password for a laptop that I
stopped using about 3 years ago. Annoying as hell.

that's likely because you transfered settings from an old machine, including the old login keychain, with its old password; change the keychain password to match your current account password and it should stop

(however if you can put up with the pop-ups, it is more secure the way you have it -- i intentionally have a different account password than my login keychain password, because that way access to my session doesn't automatically grant access to my keychain)