Hi gang,
just popping my head up to say I'm home, tired, and full of nice
memories. Thanks to all of you who made the exhibition happen, and to
Bob and Lynn Sullivan in particular for taking me in.

My task for today will be to stay awake as long as possible towards
normal bedtime, so I'll use the occasion to greet spring in my local
forest. It has arrived while I was gone; defined as when the birch pop
out its leaves. Hopefully some physical exercise will keep me awake.

Will try to catch up with list proceedings tomorrow.

Cheers,
Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/