On 11 May 2010 04:53, AlunFoto <alunf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi gang,
> just popping my head up to say I'm home, tired, and full of nice
> memories. Thanks to all of you who made the exhibition happen, and to
> Bob and Lynn Sullivan in particular for taking me in.
>
> My task for today will be to stay awake as long as possible towards
> normal bedtime, so I'll use the occasion to greet spring in my local
> forest. It has arrived while I was gone; defined as when the birch pop
> out its leaves. Hopefully some physical exercise will keep me awake.
>
> Will try to catch up with list proceedings tomorrow.
>
> Cheers,
> Jostein

Glad you made it back Safely, Jostein. It was a pleasure to finally
meet the Puffin Man (now Penguin Man) in person. Slightly surprised
that you had a teeny, tiny British accent mixed in with the Norwegian.
Not at all surprised at how tall you were.

Take care,

  --M.

--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com