Le 17/05/10 23:02, Jack Davis a écrit :
Was still reclining on the patio Chaise with K20 in hand. Mocking Birds are in
full voice right now and quite active. We have 12 to 20 Goldfinches emptying
their Nyger, Nyjer, Niger feeder at any one time and that activity may have
attracted this party. Got him, between yawns, in mid stride as he turned to
depart.
Really heavy crop. Possibly a quarter of the frame.(?)

Comments?

Jack

great photo !.. and you know, I've been wondering what a mockingbird looked like eversince I read that book : to kill a mockingbird ...
so this pic is very welcome indeed !

dominique