Do they have the right to know the full story?

If a mfr. were to make, and a retailer to sell, a shoddy product, do
they let me in on it?  Or do they hope people buy it and are then
stuck with it, and too busy or too chicken shit to raise a stink? And
even then they'll hide behind all the legalese.

That, in the end is why I have no qualms of conscience about this.  A
lie was not told when returning the item. The exchange was made, no
question asked.

I can guarantee you that there's plenty of people on this list who
would willing partake in actions on a regular basis, that my
conscience would prohibit me from doing.

So why doesn't everyone get off their high horse about it?

Tom C.