On 27 May 2010 20:27, Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com> wrote:
> On May 27, 2010, at 14:22, Bob W wrote:
>>
>> it wouldn't be much effort to photograph a business card after each
>> reformat, if you were really that worried about losing the camera.
>>

> I have a sticker on the bottom of my camera (and my flash) with my name and
> cell number on it.
>
> Helps "keep honest people honest" but it sure wouldn't keep someone from
> stealing the gear and removing the sticker.

You could put the pictures in the root directory of the card, so that
they remain after deleting all images, but that would need someone to
investigate the card thoroughly.  I have stickers on my stuff.  They
are colourless, with black writing.  You can't see them at a cursory
glance but they are there if you know where to look.