If I can, I'd like to go back to burning man this year.  It has some amazing
photographic opportunities (Larry Harvey's megalomania notwithstanding), but
the environment is hellish dusty.  Changing lenses could be a real problem.
One of the items in my pile o'stuff is my changing bag from my old film
developing days.  It seems that something like that would be great for changing
lenses on DSLRs in harsh environments.  Put the camera in the bag, zip it up,
put your hands through the sleeves and you've got a lot less dust floating
around when you change lenses.

Of course, a changing bag is designed such that it is rather tough to see what
you're doing.

So, does anyone know of clear changing bags, for changing lenses in dusty
environments?