[...]
So, does anyone know of clear changing bags, for changing
lenses in dusty environments?

I think it's better not to change lenses at all. Take 2 bodies - if you
can't cover everything with just 2 lenses you're doing something wrong.

That might work during the day, but for night photography, the zooms just aren't fast enough.

I've found in the past that a couple of fast primes covers probably more than 90% of normal photography. I spent a week or so shooting a market in India with a 35/1.4 and an 85/1.4 and never really felt the need for much else as far as focal lengths go. f/2s would probably have been adequate for most low light situations down to the point where you really need to use flash.

On the other hand, I just tried it using a 2.5 gallon ziplock bag, and it seemed to work.

Sounds like it, but bear in mind that in a fast-moving situation it's just more crap getting in the way of shooting.

Bob