On May 28, 2010, at 4:29 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

> On May 27, 2010, at 7:03 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
>
>> From: paul stenquist
>>
>> Larry's FRIEND asked him if he would be interested in doing a *JOB*.
>
> Actually, I clipped the relevant sentence. It wasn't my friends that asked,
> it was someone who saw me showing my photos to my friends.

That's a huge difference of course. My wedding minimum is $900. That's for
approximately 7 hours of shooting -- reception and ceremony.
I turn over approximately 500 photo files to the couple to do with as they
please. From there, prices go up if print orders, books, and additional
shooting, such as the bride's house, are included. However, I've cut my rate to
as low as $600 to get jobs when pickings and income were lean.