Paul Sorenson wrote:

Excellent and timely article. It doesn't take a very warm outside temperature to turn a vehicle into an oven. The suggestion to put a "reminder item" in the back seat is a good low tech solution, but it's also a pretty sad commentary on our society that it's easier to remember to take your cell phone than it is to remember your child is sitting behind you.

-p

What Paul 2 said about Paul 1's article :)

I was about to cut and paste the line about the reminder in my reply.... It leapt off the page, er, screen.
ann