By saying that parents have to make minute-by-minute decisions you actually assign quite a lot to the parents.

? That's what being a parent is!

Modern society goes very long way to make one's life easier, so to say. And here you are asking parents to make minute-by-minute decisions... I don't think it is too liberal, you know.

come off it, Boris. If the parents don't make those decisions, who does? Are you seriously telling me that you would grant to someone else the right to take minute-by-minute decisions about your children? Who? Your local catholic priest? The mayor of your town? Your corrupt MP? A social worker you've never seen before and will never see again? The car park attendant at your supermarket?