Larry Colen wrote:
On May 30, 2010, at 3:04 PM, Cotty wrote:

On 30/5/10, David Parsons, discombobulated, unleashed:

I attended a Zombie March through downtown Boston yesterday.  It was
tons of fun, and highly recommended if there is one in your area.
These are not sentences I ever expect to read on the PDML. However, I
promise I will keep an eye out on our village notice board in case one
crops up.

We're not unreasonable, I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes

Oh man, if Jonathan Coulton had been playing in Boston on the same day as the zombie walk I'd have stayed for a few days longer before coming down to NC!