On 5/31/2010 7:42 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On May 30, 2010, at 3:04 PM, Cotty wrote:

On 30/5/10, David Parsons, discombobulated, unleashed:

I attended a Zombie March through downtown Boston yesterday.  It was
tons of fun, and highly recommended if there is one in your area.
These are not sentences I ever expect to read on the PDML. However, I
promise I will keep an eye out on our village notice board in case one
crops up.
We're not unreasonable, I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes

None of us have brains so we're safe then.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}