Bob W <p...@web-options.com> writes:

> Now, the classic starting point for liberalism is that you are free to
> do whatever you want, provided you don't infringe the right of other
> people to do the same.

With regard to my previous comment about taking up emergency room
capacity: the decision that needs to be made is whether a specific
choice, such as not wearing a seat belt in you car, has sufficient
repercussions that it in fact unduly infringes on others' rights to,
say, walk on the sidewalk without wearing a helmet.

-tih
--
SIGTHTBABW - a signal sent from Unix to its programmers at random
intervals to make them remember that There Has To Be A Better Way