Bob W <p...@web-options.com> writes:

>>> The approach you suggest leads to absurd consequences which would be
>>> unacceptable in any right-thinking society.
>>
>> Only if you insist on taking it to the extreme.  Real societies don't.
>>

> that's because real societies don't adopt the approach you suggest.

Then you've misunderstood me.  I'm only saying that it may be necessary
for societies to limit the freedom of individual members to perform acts
that may result in unacceptable added cost or reduced freedom to other
members of that same society.

-tih
--
SIGTHTBABW - a signal sent from Unix to its programmers at random
intervals to make them remember that There Has To Be A Better Way