On 2/6/10, John Sessoms, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I've yet to see any of them to get an image to open in Photoshop on
>first try. Same problems I have ... Oops I clicked it and it's opened
>the wrong program. Close that one and drag it onto the Photoshop icon.

Bizarre. Something drastically wrong here, I have no such problems

>Where did the toolbar go? Where did the file land when it fell off the
>mouse pointer on the desktop? Finally got it open, did what I wanted to
>do to it, and want to save it to a certain location.

When you first got in a car, I presume you had no instruction whatsoever
and simple put your hands on the steering wheel expecting it to make a
loud noise and move forward?

--

Cheers,
  Cotty