From: "Christine Nielsen"
Subject: Re: studio light brand suggestions

I quite like my Photogenics and would recommend anyone buying a serious set
of lights to consider them.

I'm new to the studio lights, but I will say that the photography
school where I've been taking some workshops recently has Photogenics
in their portrait studios.  Considering they get used all day by
full-time students, and then by hacks like me in the evening, they
must be pretty good.

My kit is 1bout 15 years old now, I can still get accessories for it, and everything works as if new. This is a set of lights that has not sat in a studio, it did road shows when I was shooting schools, it traveled for weddings, and has been banged around quite a bit. I think they might be a little more expensive than the others, but they are certainly very rugged.

William Robb