On Jun 24, 2010, at 6:04 PM, Eric Weir wrote:

There's a K20D with a DA 28-55 DA lens for sale on eBay. Is a shutter count of 26000 high?

I'd say that's about normal for a K20D. That's about where mine is at. I'd be more suspicious of a camera that was barely used. I would think it should go at least fifty or sixty thousand without a related failure.
Paul

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net