interesting btw seeing in the exposure data of some of my images what
exposure settings my camera will choose in P(rofessional) mode with
program priority set to MTF and auto ISO set to 100-560... ISO 560 on
a bright hot day with the sun just /beating/ down on the subject...
K10D metering will always remain a mystery to me. rarely a day I don't
have that thing set to bracketing by default and shoot everything
three times with EV-1/0/+1... =/
cheers
ecke