Thanks :-) I do like taking IR, you never quite know how it will come out, especially as you are pretty much shooting blind. I would love to be able to afford a camera with the IR block filter replaced by an R72, that way I could use any lens, not just the ones I have filters for and I would be able to see what I was shooting!
I can sympathise re. sick pay... hope you are better soon.
Drew or Andy (or even Andrew)... either will do :-)