> It can be hard to keep up with the PDML. How is one supposed
> to check each of umpteen photo blogs every day to see if
> they've been updated?

Rick, the whole idea of an RSS reader is to collect all the blogs (and
other frequently-updated sites) you read into one central location.  I
follow dozens of blogs, photoblogs, webcomics and other sites with RSS
feeds, and whenever they post something new it shows up in my Google
Reader (http://www.google.com/reader).  Most of each new post's content
shows up in my reader, too, but some blogs choose to have you click a
link to their actual site to see the new post.  Either way, I know
there's something new on all my favorite sites shortly after it's been
posted.

I don't post PESOs very often because I pretty much lurk here all the
time.  It doesn't seem fair to ask people for comments on my photos when
I almost never comment on anyone else's.  I thought this would be an
easy way to help people like me let others know that we do frequently
post photos, just not here so much.  I'm looking forward to adding all
the blogs people have posted and seeing what they share with the world.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/jacelio