On Jul 11, 2010, at 6:02 PM, Sasha Sobol wrote:

> Nec LCD3090WQXi is great but cost a lot.
> LCD2690WUXi and Multisync P221W are smaller but also good.

Thanks, Sasha.  I've been looking at the NEC LCD2490 but it's really hard to
find where to buy one in this country.  If only I could just order from B&H.
But too much hassle with freight and support.

Also keeping an eye on Eizo but I think my wallet would be on life-support
after something like that.  But I've enquired from a local shop to see if I'd
have a chance of affording a 22" one.

The more I read about these things the more frustrated I get :)

Dave