John Sessoms wrote:

I think there'd be a market for re-makes of the Bond movies as period pieces. Film them the way Fleming wrote them, set in 1950s Britain, without all the techno-gadgetry extravaganza.

My one serious claim to fame is that I have never watched a Bond film all the way through. I would, however, happily pay money to see someone riding a BSA M20 at 90mph, as Fleming once wrote. That's about double the designed terminal velocity and they were scary enough at that.