I actually acquired the Lumix 20mm 1.7 pancake to go with the E-P1.
It's a very small package and carry everywhere camera.  It's also
wonderfully sharp. Pentax has a certain reputation for small cameras
and I think this would appeal to there current market, especially
given their experience with pancake lenses.  I assumed I would hate
composing on the LCD screen but adapted quickly.  The E-P1 has become
the camera I "grab"  when needed and I would love to have a Pentax
alternative.  Some folks want FF, I was lured to the small body.

--
Steve Desjardins