I entered two prints in the photography exhibit at the Nevada County Fair this
year. I was a bit wary about this year especially since it appeared as though
the number of entries and the quality of work seemed to be increasing over the
last couple of years (last year I entered two prints including my Augenblick
picture and failed to place). Happily, this year I took two blue ribbons and a
Best Of Show for my picture of Teagan on the beach.

Woot!

http://www.primelensphoto.com/fair_photos/index.html

Brendan