----- Original Message ----

I hear ya. But while I did tone it down some, I left enough of the fill in so
that it was obvious that fill flash was used. Why? Well, simply because any
photographer seeing the shot will realize the technique and any non-photog will
just think it's a well exposed image. So, while I see your point, my taste
tends
to lean more toward being OK with backlit scenes where fill sometimes
predominates.

-Brendan