From: Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:30:42
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: I think I'll keep the k7 :-)

On Aug 29, 2010, at 19:50, Adam Maas wrote:

> I can say the same for the K-x. There was always something with the
> older bodies that was grating, even the K10D (ISO limit).

K10D: slow-if-ever autofocus, variable exposures, flash exposures COMPLETELY
unpredictable.  Oh, I could go on and on.

Have I mentioned recently that it's just sitting on a shelf in my house?  What
to do, what to do.  I guess I'll keep it as a spare in case (gasp) anything
should (gasp) happen to the K7 requiring it to be sent in for service.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN