I think it is a fine image, Frank.  I like the dof, the position of
the ball, the expression on the pitcher's face, and the posture of the
fielder to the left of the pitcher.  The fielder or runner behind the
pitcher is a bit distracting, but  we work in an imperfect world and
must take it as it is.  I think this image does a great job of
portraying the scene and the action.

Dan