Aw, c'mon, guys; this is getting rather harsh.

The K10D has sluggish autofocus, yes.  That didn't prevent many of us from
taking lots of good action shots with it, though (not to mention with manual
focus cameras not so long ago!). A couple of list members have posted great
shots of auto and motorcycle races taken with the K10D.  One just has to know
the camera's limitations and deal with them, such as by pre-focusing on an area
and snapping when the subject enters it.

Charles and Mis, you've both posted beautiful photos taken with your K10Ds, and
I doubt you were constantly swearing at your cameras while you took them.

The K10D remains a rugged, well-laid-out, versatile camera with an excellent
sensor for its time.  I would not hesitate to sell mine to anyone, if I weren't
using it as my backup body.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW