We going to get reasonal solutions to a lot of air travel challenges until DOT
and FAA are overhauled -- in my opinion, they servce the carriers not the
customers acceptance of the new security requirements notwithstanding.   These
knee jerk, low tech reactions to the new security requirements are not going to
foster much of a recovery for the industry --  in my opinion.  It takes time to
catch up, but I see no indication they know where the goal posts are located.

We have reduced our air travel to only that which is just not optional.

Otis Wright