In general, you're much better off with the flash units. I'm not familiar with
Falcon Eye products. They're made in China, but that may not be damning. 300
watt second is adequate power for a small studio. I use Studio Pro 300 watt
second monolight flashes in my small studio, and they're adequate for anything
I do. I can easily get f 11 light -- far more than I usually want for even a
head to toe shot of a model.
Paul