On 10/2/2010 8:06 PM, Walter Gilbert wrote:
  Hmm ... it looks like the registration process may have changed since
you signed up. Now, it requires and Artist Code in order to register and
get a password. At least that's the way it appears to me. I'll just give
it a few days to see if there might be a lag in the approval process
before issuing Artist Codes.

Thanks again, Boris. If I don't hear from Pentax in the next few days,
I'll write them a passive-aggressive email.

Best,

Walt

Thanks for heads up, Walt. Indeed, I was among the "earlier adopters" so to say.

Boris