Y'all may be right on that, but hate speech of that type directed publicly at a
single named individual is, IMO, a greater offense that hate speech that
applies to nameless groups of individuals. It's moot here since Godfrey doesn't
seem at all ruffled or intimidated by it. Some individuals would not be so
[hmmmm] understanding.

Jeffery