Thank you, Jack!

I wasn't at all convinced I had any business submitting anything, but I figured I'd never know if I didn't.

-- Walt

On 10/26/2010 5:09 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Very well rendered, Walter! Congrats!

Jack

--- On Tue, 10/26/10, Walter Gilbert<ldott...@gmail.com>  wrote:

From: Walter Gilbert<ldott...@gmail.com>
Subject: Submission accepted to Pentax Gallery
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"<pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 3:03 PM
  Hi all!

Just wanted to strut a little as I've discovered that my
first submission to the Pentax Gallery was accepted!

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/home#section=ARTIST&subSection=10741172&subSubSection=10941445&language=EN

:-))))

I didn't think I'd be this happy about it.  But,
things just seem to be going my way the past few days!

-- Walt

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link
directly above and follow the directions.